Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What is Truth about Nepali music?


Here I am going to talk something Nepali musics. Nepali music seems to be getting better and they have started to get market in Nepal as well as other foreign countries but still they need to work very hard regarding their genuine composition and music. I have found out some of the Music composers do copy music and lyrics from foreign musicians. Nepalese musicians need to work harder in improving their music composition.

People cannot be simply a singer if they can produce some kind of weird sound using their vocal cord. They need to be trained and have vast knowledge about music and composition. A person cannot be a singer only bey knowing how to play guitar. They should have full information about music. I am not picking a particular music. And I am not talking about the song above. I have kept this song because I know someone who likes this song very much.

But some of the Nepalese singer comes having "Tappe" background. Common..this is not fair! having no background about music and trying to sing. Sometimes they get very famous accidently. They become famous very fast but disappear faster than that. The world of music is very hard to run, a person need lots of experience and knowledge then only s/he can star forever.

Anybody can sing a song but very few can win the heart of people. Very few can drown people in the soul of their song and music. I talking these thing with little research about Nepali music. I am not an expert in music but still trying to gain some for oneself so that I can write more about it.

I hope you have taken sometimes to listen the above music. How is it?

Dc Pictures for more music!!

1 comment: